MEng CEng MIED MIStructE
Dmitry graduated from Moscow State University as a Master of Civil Engineering (with a Distinction), in 2005.
Having worked for the last 14 years in Arup in their Moscow and Cardiff offices, as a Senior Structural Engineer, he joined Quorum in 2017.
During his career, Dmitry has worked on a number of large multidisciplinary projects, including:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport, specifically working on the detail design of the 200m span arched roof, piers and internal structures.
- Ysbyty Aneurin Bevan hospital in South Wales
- Ysbyty Ystrad Fawr hospital in South Wales
- Ashgabat Olympic Complex in Turkmenistan
- Data Centres design in the UK and Europe
- Numerical analysis of complex structure using a range of Finite Elements software packages
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Practical, hands on construction experience in a range of smaller and niche projects, offering elegant and economic solutions within this market
In addition to working at Quorum, Dmitry is a lecturer at the University of South Wales, where he teaches Composite Steel and Concrete structures and Seismic Engineering to Masters students.