Whether it be civil or structural engineering, Quorum Consulting Engineers is ideally placed to support the vast range of industrual sector clients within the United Kingdom.
We invest in attracting and developing the most inventive and experienced engineers, and we ensure that they work closely with clients and collaborators and keep up to date with industry issues, so they can innovate in response to real-world challenges and constraints.
We use virtual modelling to visualise how all componants of a design work together, so we can optimise structural efficiency and ensure project viability and sustainability. And we specialise in Dilapidation Surveys to identify decay and damage, in order to bring a building back to its original condition.
- Industrial new builds
- Factories and warehousing
- Building improvement and life extension
- Industrial refurbishment and renovation
- Culvert remedial works
- Culverts and drains
- Bridges, roads and tunnels
- Planning assistance and consultancy
- Feasibility studies and support
- Dilapidation surveys and reports
- Structural defect and engineer reports
- Surveys and testing